Wheels: It’s Time to Get Rolling Again!
- We sell all our wheels in multiples of one. This is because sometimes (in fact, usually in the case of stadard replacements), customers only want one, not a pair
- The ‘luxury’ option is the PowaKaddy Air Wheel. This pneumatic wheel delivers the smoothest trolley performance on any terrain. They have a valve for inflation, which you do at a garage, as with your car. They rarely need re-inflating and are incredibly reliable and durable. If the current wheels on your PowaKaddy fit with a yellow clip on the outside, this wheel will also fit your model. Luxury it may be but it is an investment, so good is the durability. It has the added bonus of being, in our opinion, the best looking option. If a trolley could adopt a slightly more rugged persona, this would be it.
- For great stability, choose the Wide Wheel option. Because these effectively add width to the trolley base, these wheels lend stability by spreading the weight. This wider distribution aids travel over hilly or rougher ground. Some courses permit wide wheel use in winter, but not all, so do check with individual golf courses.
- Finally, the ever-popular Sports Wheel. These retail at the same price as the Wide Wheels and are the classic PowaKaddy choice. In 2014, PowaKaddy re-launched this model, and they are now really sturdy. We sell these in black or white options.
- From today until Monday 4 May, there is 10% off all wheels on the site with this code: Wheels April 2015